This holiday season, Seagroves Insurance is conducting a food drive to benefit local organizations and help people in need, and we invite you to donate along with us. We will accept items at each of our office locations from Nov. 18-Dec. 11.
Our branch locations have chosen to donate to the following groups:
- Chapel Hill (E. Franklin St. and Rosemary St.)—TABLE
- Raleigh—Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- Mebane—Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Pittsboro—CORA Food Pantry
- Rocky Mount—Bassett Center
- Roanoke Rapids—The Rewritten Story Foundation
- Wendell—Food Pantry at Wendell United Methodist Church
- Cary—Grow Our Kids
Donations will be accepted during normal office hours. For more information and to get a list of the items each organization is accepting, contact Grace Haley.