Whether you’re a local grower or a large cultivator, we understand the value of insuring your greatest asset. At Seagroves Insurance, we’re dedicated to providing the agricultural coverage and services you need to keep your farm or ranch protected – so you can focus on maintaining a smooth operation.
Seagroves can offer coverage for your crops, your property and your livestock. And since every farm is unique, our insurance specialists can design a specific policy which gives you the options of coverage in the following areas:
- Crop Insurance
- Farm Owners Insurance
- Farm Equipment Insurance
- Farm Dwelling Insurance
- Farm Structures Insurance
- Farm Auto Insurance
- Farm Umbrella Insurance
- Farm Liability Insurance
- Farm Livestock Insurance
- Equine Insurance
The farming and agricultural industry often involves risk and uncertainty. From unexpected natural disasters to major economic changes in the marketplace, many situations can affect the productivity of your agribusiness.
Seagroves Insurance offers two basic types of Crop Insurance for your farm or ranch:
- Crop-yield insurance covers excess losses to your crops due to natural disasters such as drought or flood as well as other perils like insects or disease.
- Crop-revenue insurance covers negative changes in the price of a crop that occurs during the crop’s growing season.
Talk to a specialist at Seagroves to learn more about how Crop Insurance can help ensure the continued service of your farm for years to come.
A Farm Owners policy from Seagroves Insurance is an all-inclusive and customizable insurance solution to secure your land, your property, and your finances against a number of inevitable situations that can arise on your farm. The basic package includes property coverage for your dwelling, personal property, and other structures, as well as the added peace of mind that comes with comprehensive liability and umbrella coverage.
Livestock can be a big investment for farmers and ranchers alike, and like any financial asset, you’ll want to ensure a high-level of security and protection – so your animals will stay covered.
Livestock Insurance can protect you and your farm against the financial losses that could occur if your animals are harmed or killed as a result of a covered accident such as a fire, blizzard, or other natural disaster – even when your animals are in transit.
Since your horse represents both a financial and emotional investment, medical expenses can be costly.
An Equine Insurance policy from Seagroves Insurance provides coverage for a variety of costs and expenses related to the upkeep of your animal. Our policy options include:
- Full Mortality and Theft– to insure your animals against death as a result of injury, illness, disease, humane destruction, transportation, or theft.
- Major Medical Coverage– to provide reimbursement for the cost of medical and surgical bills caused by accident, sickness, or disease.
- Loss of Use– for compensation in the event your horse becomes totally and permanently unable to perform the duty for which it was insured.
- Stallion infertility – for coverage in the event your stallion becomes permanently incapable of producing offspring due to an accident, illness, or disease.